Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canvastentshop.ca

Canvastentshop.ca

Anybody have any experience buying from these guys? They have some good package deals with angle kit/stove/fly just wondering if someone here has bought from them and has any reviews at all good or bad?

T.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Canvastentshop.ca

I don't personally, but Deluxe is a site sponsor and Northwest Shelters is in Surrey. Northwest built my tent and I've been completely happy with it. Good luck.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Bought a 14x16 tent off them 7 to 8 years ago. Never had a problem with it. Picked up the tent, angle kit and floor. Just make sure you put a fly or tarp on it, helps to keep clean and dry.

I'm not prejudice, I hate everybody alike.

Quote Originally Posted by moosecamp View Post
    Bought a 14x16 tent off them 7 to 8 years ago. Never had a problem with it. Picked up the tent, angle kit and floor. Just make sure you put a fly or tarp on it, helps to keep clean and dry.

Awesome thanks. The package comes with a fly as well so no issues there. I can also pick it up to negate the shipping costs. with the tent/fly/stove/angle kit package from them I can save around $1000 compared to others so I'm glad to hear you haven't had any issues. They seem good to deal with so far so probably going to go that route if I can't find any valid reason not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    I don't personally, but Deluxe is a site sponsor and Northwest Shelters is in Surrey. Northwest built my tent and I've been completely happy with it. Good luck.
    Ya I've checked both them and have spent many nights in a deluxe tent. Awesome product for sure and if money wasn't an issue I'd go that route but I can't buy the Ferrari to go to the grocery store right now gotta stick with the F150 lol.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Travalanche View Post
    Awesome thanks. The package comes with a fly as well so no issues there. I can also pick it up to negate the shipping costs. with the tent/fly/stove/angle kit package from them I can save around $1000 compared to others so I'm glad to hear you haven't had any issues. They seem good to deal with so far so probably going to go that route if I can't find any valid reason not to.

If you can afford it pick up the vinyl floor. Keeps the ground inside dry. Nothing worse then getting out of your cot and stepping into a puddle.
    I'm not prejudice, I hate everybody alike.

Quote Originally Posted by moosecamp View Post
    If you can afford it pick up the vinyl floor. Keeps the ground inside dry. Nothing worse then getting out of your cot and stepping into a puddle.
    I love my floor too. Spent a week fishing the Columbia River last fall and had a creek running under the floor after a major down pour.

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Travalanche View Post
    I struggle to believe that a comparable product is $1000 cheaper.

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    Socrates.

Have a 14x16 from them, great tent and no issues. Highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    I struggle to believe that a comparable product is $1000 cheaper.
    The tent isn't $1000 cheaper. It's the extras that come with the package that lead to the savings. But if you haven't used one I wouldn't struggle to believe anything until you try it