Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bear Cruzer Opinion

Re: Bear Cruzer Opinion

Not at all pgrundle, I am doing this just as much for me. I try and take pics and videos of everything I do. I'm not a visual person and have trouble remembering (visually) things I have done. Hunting, fishing, shooting... I try to get as much as I can. I love being able to look back and re-live things. In the case of hunting, I can see things I missed. Shooting bows, I can see all the things I do wrong. This video was coming either way lol

Awesome, looking forward to viewing!

Ok here's our video sighting in the Bear Cruzer. Please be kind. This is the very first time either of us have used a compound bow ever and we are excited with out new toy. We just got back from a 3 hour hike/climb in the smoke and went straight to shooting. I am happy with our results so far. 20 yards we're deadly... hoping to get proficient at 30 before bow season, but if not, I'm happy with 20... I have only shot 1 animal further than that. Don't worry I watch John Dudley too and know some/most of the stuff I am doing wrong

Last edited by caddisguy; 08-07-2017 at 10:27 PM.

Awesome, thank you for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by pgrundle View Post
    Awesome, thank you for sharing!
    Welcome. I saw the Bear Cruzer RTS package is on sale at one of the big box stores for $350. It might be worth the time to go feel out the bow along with some others for comparison and see if it's meant to be