Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheep down!

Re: Sheep down!

Congrats to your bud, let's see some pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Prawn View Post
    Just got a satellite phone call from two friends on a fly in hunt. They just shot two full curl rams. Figure they're 3 days pack back to their tent and spike camp, then back to the lake... Pretty stoked and envious!
    JP
    So I am curious. Would this be the "Whammer and his buddy Trace. I am hoping so. let me know please

Quote Originally Posted by VLD43 View Post
    So I am curious. Would this be the "Whammer and his buddy Trace. I am hoping so. let me know please
    10-4. Just got home on the 9 last night. Awesome looking rams. I'll let them post the pics.
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Prawn View Post
    10-4. Just got home on the 9 last night. Awesome looking rams. I'll let them post the pics.
    JP
    I'm home all right , sick got to run down ,not enough sleep driving 21 hrs on 4 hrs sleep. whammer is technically challenged.

will try and post a few pics would like a short story to go along with it as we had a few crazy moments along the way. one rough score 152 4/8 the other one will be slightly more possibly book?

wow, nice work! excited to hear and see more!

Quote Originally Posted by darkside View Post
    I'm home all right , sick got to run down ,not enough sleep driving 21 hrs on 4 hrs sleep. whammer is technically challenged.

will try and post a few pics would like a short story to go along with it as we had a few crazy moments along the way. one rough score 152 4/8 the other one will be slightly more possibly book?
    So Happy for you guys. I have known the "Whammer" since he was very very young. You guys put in a good effort and earned your rams. Hope you had sheep ribs over a fire after you were successful. Hope this is the first of many rams. Welcome home, and will be looking forward to a story.

guest Guest

Looking forward to the pics, this gets my blood flowing big time, brings back some terrific memories of hard hard work that's so rewarding. Congrats to you.