Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sight for a gbl

Re: sight for a gbl

It's looks great. I let utility guide my hunting choices rather than Hollywood,Lol.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

see the problem with my gun is that at 50-60 yrds it's shooting 2 feet low and to the right , the front and back sights seem to look lined up . So is it me shooting it some how wrong ? I used 405 and 250 mono flex and both shoot similar . so with the iron sight from the manufacture there doesn't seem any room to ajust the sight except the rear sight for up and down .

Xs ghost ring sights

2 feet low and right at 50m.... there is something wrong with the rifle. You should never have to use a correction factor of that magnitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Busterpayton54 View Post
    2 feet low and right at 50m.... there is something wrong with the rifle. You should never have to use a correction factor of that magnitude.
    LOL that's why the sights adjustable ....

Quote Originally Posted by gutpile View Post
    see the problem with my gun is that at 50-60 yrds it's shooting 2 feet low and to the right , the front and back sights seem to look lined up . So is it me shooting it some how wrong ? I used 405 and 250 mono flex and both shoot similar . so with the iron sight from the manufacture there doesn't seem any room to ajust the sight except the rear sight for up and down .
    Should be able to tap the front sight to the left ...and if your rear sight doesn't have any more room for adjustment , adjust how you like it up with your eyes

Williams fire sights. I also have put my vx2-7 on my levers. Don't listen to albravo2. The wild west is dead.

Fiber optics are great in low light compared to buckhorn sights. More fragile though

My preference would be towards a ghost ring style sight from Skinner, I really like their winged set with the dog ears for protection

Or if you want the option to mount an optic (red dot or scout scope, or traditional scope), an XS rail with integrated ghost ring

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    LOL that's why the sights adjustable ....
    front and rear are dovetailed, easy to move
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole