Thread: Future hunting partner and family member

Re: Future hunting partner and family member

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    There, fixed it for you Linda. Congrats on the MH title
    VERY FUNNY!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Edzzed View Post
    As my wife and I breed dogs, We have had times where people wanted to be on wait lists and by the time a puppy they asked for is born, They either found a new friend in the meantime or don't return calls. Total BS with wait lists. We just stopped accepting people on wait list unless they choose to put down a deposit. Just FYI.
    Wait lists work for me because I don't add every Tom Dick and Harry who fill out application on to mine. People also understand that I do not take an extensive wait list. 7 at the most until I get an xray.... I have only had it happen twice in 13 years of breeding, where people have backed out at 8 weeks old. Most of the time my pups are "spoken" for before the girl is bred..... and I have never taken a deposit either. Getting a pup from me is about trust and respect, both ways. Before the pups are born I have usually spoken to the buyer multiple times and if they are local we have met. If they should change their mind.... GOOD!! GOOD FOR THE PUPPY!!! Which is what it really is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasomor View Post
    Getting a pup from me is about trust and respect, both ways. Before the pups are born I have usually spoken to the buyer multiple times and if they are local we have met. If they should change their mind.... GOOD!! GOOD FOR THE PUPPY!!! Which is what it really is about.
    great perspective.