Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Once again had some one back out for hunting this fall. Need new partner

Once again had some one back out for hunting this fall. Need new partner

I have a jet boat and can go pretty much anytime i want to. Just need a second solid person. To be honest i dont even care if we hunt together but i dont want to run the river solo.
    let me know if you are interested.
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Once again had some one back out for hunting this fall. Need new partner

Sent PM........

Years ago had the same problem, so got married a couple times and had couple boys. No problem splitting the costs, the old man pays everything. Only problem is they both got their eyes on my most expensive gear, they got good taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    Years ago had the same problem, so got married a couple times and had couple boys. No problem splitting the costs, the old man pays everything. Only problem is they both got their eyes on my most expensive gear, they got good taste.
    Great idea. My 8 year old son is the most dedicated hunting buddy I've ever had. Always ready to hike up a hill or spend the hours needed to find game.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Thats a long term plan but my daughter is a little young?
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

Question Re: Once again had some one back out for hunting this fall. Need new partner

Might help if you indicated the time frame, and perhaps "the river"...

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Muskwa? Man wish I was in better shape then "round" I'd split costs in a heartbeat Hope you find a good partner, that's a gift to get on a boat trip to the Serengeti of the north!! Good hunting 604!!! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Quote Originally Posted by 604redneck View Post
    I have a jet boat and can go pretty much anytime i want to. Just need a second solid person. To be honest i dont even care if we hunt together but i dont want to run the river solo.
    let me know if you are interested.
    If I wasn't leaving for my dall hunt in 5 days I would have been all over this.

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

This hunt will be beginning to mid september.

Thumbs up Re: Once again had some one back out for hunting this fall. Need new partner

Quote Originally Posted by 604redneck View Post
    This hunt will be beginning to mid september.
    Ahhhh... Roger.

Will already be in a sled then on a different flow.

Best of Luck!!

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me