Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got this free!

Re: Got this free!

Quote Originally Posted by Travalanche View Post
    Ya trigger locks are a pain, can't even count how many times I've lost keys or forgotten the combination. thankfully they are easy to break open!
    Only once for me , I still have a bunch in a box somewhere .... side note I notice the lack of firearms in moose camp s gun cabinet .

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    Those damn free internet sites. They're taking away good jobs from hard working entrepreneurs, giving people stuff for free! I'm SURE it's an invention of the NDP!!!
    No kidding and u notice that a strong bang on his chest union member took full adavantage of it ..... God bless free enterprise ..
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    No kidding and u notice that a strong bang on his chest union member took full adavantage of it ..... God bless free enterprise ..
    Forget free enterprise, I'm for redistribution.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    Only once for me , I still have a bunch in a box somewhere .... side note I notice the lack of firearms in moose camp s gun cabinet .
    With kids around its just a little safer to have them locked up in proper gun lockers. Not that I don't trust them.
    I'm not prejudice, I hate everybody alike.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    Forget free enterprise, I'm for redistribution.
    As is take from the have's and give to the have not's .......
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......