Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Lite

First Lite

Just placed my first order of First Lite gear.. Cant wait to get it and try it out for bow season! Got their new Obsidian pant and Chama midweight 1/4 zip shirt.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: First Lite

Really great stuff, you won't be disappointed.

have both items and they're amazing. I am/was a Sitka fan but First Lite merino products is all I want to wear these days!
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Just ordered those pants as well. For those who arent picky they have some of their old versions on sale at the moment as well.

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    have both items and they're amazing. I am/was a Sitka fan but First Lite merino products is all I want to wear these days!
    eat some fat skinny. shorts and t shirt for me lately

So I finally got to put the First Lite gear to the test yesterday on opening day... The Obsidian pants are amazing, super comfy, kept me cool in 25 degree weather, durable when crawling under logs.. The 1/4 zip Chama I wore all day long and I didnt feel warm at all.. This stuff is amazing and Im ready to start selling all my Sitka gear now!

I was looking into new hunting pants, how are the obsidians in the rain?

thanks,
    Andy

I like the corrugate guides a bit better for the stretch... but i have a set of kanab's as well.... both are incredibly comfy, dry fast and are quiet
    "Golf, what a waste of a perfectly good rifle range"

I'm the one sitting in the cut block glassing all the animals you spooked and didnt see because you dont get out of your truck

13yrs and counting in Canadian Oil & Gas...

been hunting this fall in the COrrugate pant, really like it. Dries super fast when wet
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Had my Obsidians soaked completely last weekend hiking thru wet bush... Dried in about 30 mins once back in the open..