Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hello from the Lower Mainland!

Re: Hello from the Lower Mainland!

Quote Originally Posted by albravo2 View Post
    Take this guy up on his offer!

Not only is it very generous, I find I'm much more forthcoming with good advice (especially regarding where to hunt) after a beer or two.

No matter what, you're on the right track. Plan to get out alone, or with an old friend or new friend, and you won't be disappointed. There is something magical about hunting season, even if you just get a ton of exercise carrying a gun (or bow).

Have fun!
    Absolutely agree Albravo, would you mind sharing what your top picks are for things to buy, read or to prepare for a successful season?
    I already gathered extensive knowledge in the back country, and therefore have all the gear for light and efficient game scouting.
    Thanks,
    Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvaroo View Post
    Hey IronFox! I'm in Richmond. Picked up some extra work on the weekends and got myself a Tikka T3x Lite in Stainless Steel with a Leupold VX-3i 3.5x-10x in 40mm recently. Really looking forward to getting out there!
    That's an amazing Setup for your first year! I have pm'd you with contact info.
    Cheers.
    Adrian

Im in vamcouver....wpuld be able to show you places around there.....might be in penticton area in october will pm you closer to that date

Quote Originally Posted by scotty30-06 View Post
    Im in vamcouver....wpuld be able to show you places around there.....might be in penticton area in october will pm you closer to that date
    That's fantastic the closer to home the better I'm in Vancouver as well. OK Valley for business.

Sorry for the late reply; stopped getting notifications for some reason.

I'm free nearly any weekday evening and almost always on the weekends except Sept 2nd.

I would absolutely love to take you up on the offer.

No worries pal....I sent a pm