Thread: New Hunter in Vancouver - Looking for Friend(s)

New Hunter in Vancouver - Looking for Friend(s)

Hi there,

I'm just getting back into hunting after 9 years. I used to live in Alberta. I didn't have much experience hunting in Alberta. I killed a moose with a bow, gutted some deer, did some truck hunting, etc...but I'm a total noob.

I'm totally obsessed with learning about hunting at the moment and would love to meet somebody who is perhaps in the same boat so that we can talk about it. Talk about gear, talk about figuring out where to hunt, how to hunt, etc.

I have a 4 year old and a wife. I have a truck. I am a construction project manager.

I can't wait to ethically get myself some wild meat.

Send me a PM or email, if interested.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New Hunter in Vancouver - Looking for Friend(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMon View Post
    Hi there,

I'm just getting back into hunting after 9 years. I used to live in Alberta. I didn't have much experience hunting in Alberta. I killed a moose with a bow, gutted some deer, did some truck hunting, etc...but I'm a total noob.

I'm totally obsessed with learning about hunting at the moment and would love to meet somebody who is perhaps in the same boat so that we can talk about it. Talk about gear, talk about figuring out where to hunt, how to hunt, etc.

I have a 4 year old and a wife. I have a truck. I am a construction project manager.

I can't wait to ethically get myself some wild meat.

Send me a PM or email, if interested.
    Hi there,

Welcome to the forum!
    I am getting ready for my first hunt as well and have been out scouting as much as possible.

I am happy to share some of the resources I already collected and share things i already learned during the prep. work,
    Feel free to send me a direct message.

IronFox