Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: caddisguy got a bow !

Re: caddisguy got a bow !

Awesome. Rookie archer here too. One week in for me now and I absolutely love it.
    I joined the Abby Fish and Game club and their sub archery group. They have a great 3D course shoot on wednesday nights and a covered 70 yard dedicated archery range for every day of the week.

I played around with it a bit today. I think I have the weight/draw and peep sight just how I want it. It feels great.

I was at the store today buying new waders and bought myself a target. The urge to take it down to the storage locker room here in our apartment building is difficult to resist.

Will be busy fishing and checking trailcams the next couple weekends but I'll probably bring the target and bow along to shoot a few arrows and maybe start adjusting the sites. Can't wait to get out to a range though and make a day out of it.

Couple quick questions if anyone happens to know. While testing different draw lengths, I had the top and bottom mismatched by an inch and tested it a few times that way. Could that have messed anything up?

I also noticed when you look through the holes on the module and you see the draw length number, one side isn't quite aligned as evenly as the other. Not sure if that will be a problem?