Thread: Salmon Fishing Vancouver, Anyone Interested?

Salmon Fishing Vancouver, Anyone Interested?

Hey Everyone,
    I am a 17 y/o with access to a boat and all the salmon fishing gear you need. My father and I are avid Salmon, Halibut, and Tuna fisherman however we are both very new to Hunting. Would anyone be interested in coming out with us in the coming weeks? Would love to link up with some people who are experience hunters and shoot the shit. Deer, Moose, Elk, Sheep, Grizzly, you name it. I am wanting to gain as much knowledge as possible about anything I can put a crosshairs on because when I turn 18 and can hunt as much as I want, the local animals better watch out! Hahaha. Anyway, We can trade experience and stories. If anyone is interested in coming out send me a PM, id love to meet some more members on the forum and get to know some people who share our interests. This is a formal invitation to any long time hunters who are not as privileged as myself to be able to fish saltwater as often and as much as I do.

On a side note, if you own your own boat send me a PM and Some photos of your boat and callsign if your comfortable. I am always open to share information and am always wanting to meet new people!

Thanks,
    KK

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Salmon Fishing Vancouver, Anyone Interested?

Hmmm PM sent
    Steven Rupp
    Williams Lake