Thread: Big Butts and a little shrimp in the Portland Canal

Big Butts and a little shrimp in the Portland Canal

Catching big butts and shrimping off the dock at Stewart BC. We were a little early for the big springs but the Portland Canal was still an awesome place for a family fishing adventure. Even better, grab an Alaskan fishing license and fish in Canadian and American waters (Alaskan regulations currently allow two halibut a day and no size limit):

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Big Butts and a little shrimp in the Portland Canal

Awesome!!! It's beautiful up there.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Always great to watch. I noticed you have almost 5000 subscribers. That tells you something. Keep on sharing! Cheers and happy Canada Day.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Thanks, hopefully everyone will keep "liking" and "sharing" and we'll keep the numbers growing! Happy Canada Day to you as well!

Yup ...The agreement to protect the halibut resource is one sided ...Canada gets size and daily limits but the Yanks get to have no restrictions ....Great negotiators here in Canada ...With friends like that ...who needs enemies...Dennis...But its nice to see Rose ...

Fantadtic video as always! can you share the name of the soundtrack please.

Always like the adventure in your vids! How can you tell if you are alaskan or bc waters for sure when the boundary runs right up the middle?
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

The name of the artist is Crowder and his album is called American Prodigal. The song was called Shouting Grounds.

There are no markers that I know of, to show if you are on the American or Canadian side of the canal. But the border runs directly down the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    The name of the artist is Crowder and his album is called American Prodigal. The song was called Shouting Grounds.

Thank you. Thought I recognized the voice but could not put my finger on it.