Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: True Glaicar has resigned??

Re: True Glaicar has resigned??

As sent by the BCWF

Dear Members,
    Effective June 27, 2017, Jim Glaicar has resigned his position as President of the BC Wildlife Federation for personal reasons. In the interim, Past President George Wilson will resume his responsibilities as Acting President. Even though this is a loss for our organization, the priorities of the organization will remain the same, securing a sustainable future for fish, wildlife and their habitat.
    THE FEW THE PROUD, SEMPER FI

I would like to thank Jim for his hard work and dedication and wish him the best in his future endeavors .

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    He IS a Good Stand Up GUY for sure ! RJ
    Had the pleasure of meeting and having a drink with Jim Glaicar with RemingtonJim and Brno284 at the WSS of BC convention and watching him speak at the convention,

he is a captivating speaker and immediately had the attention of the whole room,

It's to bad as he has his heart in the right place when it comes to wildlife in BC, he's a no nonsense kind of guy, he will be sorely missed as the BCWF needs people like him to keep things on track, we as hunters and members of the BCWF just lost a great asset in our representation.

Thank you for your service Jim
    Respectfully
    Don Lynum
    WF
    Last edited by Weatherby Fan; 06-29-2017 at 12:37 PM.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    Had the pleasure of meeting and having a drink with Jim Glaicar with RemingtonJim and Brno284 at the WSS of BC convention and watching him speak at the convention,

he is a captivating speaker and immediately had the attention of the whole room,

It's to bad as he has his heart in the right place when it comes to wildlife in BC, he's a no nonsense kind of guy, he will be sorely missed as the BCWF needs people like him to keep things on track, we as hunters and members of the BCWF just lost a great asset in our representation.

Thank you for your service Jim
    Respectfully
    Don Lynum
    WF

Well said.

Jim, along with the other executive, did what others
    before had never been able to accomplish and that is a promise from Govt for a much needed dedicated funding model.
    You can say what you want but, to me, that is something to be very proud of.
    Well done Jim!

SSS
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    Well said.

Jim, along with the other executive, did what others
    before had never been able to accomplish and that is a promise from Govt for a much needed dedicated funding model.
    You can say what you want but, to me, that is something to be very proud of.
    Well done Jim!

SSS
    X2 great post.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    Good riddance.
    Why, would you post this, given the accolades here that others who know the guy have posted?

Do you have some information on this issue or are you merely venting some personal animus?

Great post texass walker. That is helpfull

I've gotta laugh. Apparently there are two website forums that are unwilling to speak the truth, both with slanted and bias viewpoints. The sooner the "sides" can accept the truth, both the good and the bad, the sooner we can move forward.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

I know Jim to be a stand up guy.ihad a decision local rod and gun or BCWF" IT WAS because of Jims involvement in BCWF I chose to support that organization..i have total confidence..in the man..i have stayed away from the fracas because I think so much of Jim.
    A hunter, outdoorsman, gentleman..and a man of his word.
    I feel badly Jim felt he had to step down..we lost a fine individual..truly every hunters loss..

It's easy to criticize. ..much more difficult to lace up our boots and walk his walk.

Thank you Jim..i appreciate everything you have done for us..for stepping up..and when you felt no choice for stepping down to save the organization.

Proud to call you my friend.

Steven Rupp