Thread: North Barriere Lake Forest Service Road Condition?

North Barriere Lake Forest Service Road Condition?

Hi all, anyone know if you can get from Barriere to the Upper Adams Lake area on the "North Barriere Lake Forest Service Road"?

I see it on the map [and it's labelled], have been on the far east end, but never travelled it all the way West to Barriere.

Cheers, VFX

2. Site Sponsor

Re: North Barriere Lake Forest Service Road Condition?

You can, it is a bit of a maze once you get onto the adams side though. The North road switches and is called something else at one point, I cant recall the exact K marker. I believe it becomes fischer creek I may be wrong on that though. The roads definitely go through though.

I gave it ago 5 years back on my bike and couldn't figure the route out. On road looked promising but just keep going and going! The others I tried eventually dead ended

I rode my M/C from Adams lake provincial park up to Johnson lake and then down to Barriere all on logging roads. I would agree there are lots of logging roads that go everywhere and it'd be easy to get lost. I never worried as I have a 5 gallon tank. You might find it easier to go from Barriere to Adams lake on the paved road and then to the upper lake or go from Clearwater down to the upper part of Adams lake.

Thanks everyone. If I come up missing after this weekend . . . you know where to send the search party