Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wild life that dosnt belong

wild life that dosnt belong

Hey everyone after reading the moose in abby thread got me thinking.....where else have people seen wildlife where it dosnt belong....i remember seeing a ring necked pheasant in my back yard in North delta....first and only time I have ever seen that....and yes I know delta has pheasants....just not normally in North delta...so anyone else have sightings or experience with this?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: wild life that dosnt belong

used to have grouse stealing cherries off our tree when i was a kid .old 64 across from watershed.

Once saw a billy in the middle of a pine plateau with no visible mountains. Was the colour of mud and looked like had been to hell and back. Searching for new digs I guess. Sure had me do a double take.

I had a beaver in my back yard pond once. I live in East Vancouver near Victoria Drive and Hastings Street.

No joke, this was a web-footed, bucktoothed flat tailed beaver.

There was a marmot living on the beach in White Rock a few years back, east of the pier....

Made the local rag, figured it had hitched a train ride...

Disappeared after a couple months...
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Ive actually come across a few, hard to make your buddys even believe you sometimes
    Couple that stand out in my memory rite now would be the turkey I saw in backside east harrison
    And the lonely cow elk hanging out with a large group of muley in a buddys field sunshine valley-merritt
    I was in a stand trying to fill a doe tag, didnt even occur to me as possible at first so when she entered the field way off in the distance all i thought was WOW how can a deer that friggin big have no antlers!

Saw a large gaunt wolf going through some bags of garbage at the big pull-out just south of Lytton .... early morning.

Maybe wasn't garbage in those bags lol

Not to wild but pheastant running along the shore in boundary bay while duck hunting. Obviously just a released bird

^^^^why do you say that....my friend lives in Ladner and sees them a fair bit