Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Alberta Draws

Question Re: Alberta Draws

Quote Originally Posted by sheephunterab View Post
    I suspect you mean Alberta Fish and Game Association and if by internally you mean after extensive open consultation with all members then you are right.
    Then why the fear of releasing the survey results??
    Open and understandable was supposed to rule that day.
    Has it??

Are any of the "stakeholders" releasing any of the the results from their surveys?
    If not, why not??

Interesting seeing as APOS and AFGA voted differently on a number of the recommendations.

Interesting
    is correct.
    Only input I have from that is from a few in the many camps...
    If by abstaining you mean "voted differently" I may understand some of it.

Care to enlighten?

Wondering...
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Re: Alberta Draws

Results are public. APOS didn't abstain...they voted differently. AFGA yes...APOS no....differently.

Forgive my ignorance, but what does APOS mean? Is it an acronym for "a piece of shit"?
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Buffalo View Post
    You recognize that IF these changes pass, this just lowers Alberta to the bar established first by BC....
    Alberta would be sinking to BC's restrictions on NR access, nothing less.

Let's fight to race to the bottom....
    Ding ding ding!!! Winner here.

Haha...no APOS...Alberta Professional Outfitters Society

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but what does APOS mean? Is it an acronym for "a piece of shit"?
    Some would think so...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    Ding ding ding!!! Winner here.
    Hmmm I'm missing the boat again..my friends from Alberta can come and hunt whitetail, mule deer, black tail deer, moose, caribou,

General open season game..no not sheep or grizzlies. .oooops"
    But when I went to Alberta. .it was elk, pronghorn, mulies, whitetail, black bear?..
    Not sheep..
    Now if this proposal passes..if I want to go to Alberta..it's whitetail..i can get my own tag..but mulies ? No if one of my friends wants to give up his own personal mulie tag..i would not even ask my friends to do this..maybe TJ" ?
    To me this is nowhere close to how open BC is..am I missing something?
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmm I'm missing the boat again..my friends from Alberta can come and hunt whitetail, mule deer, black tail deer, moose, caribou,

But when I went to Alberta. .it was elk, pronghorn, mulies, whitetail, black bear?..
    Not sheep..
    Now if this proposal passes..if I want to go to Alberta..it's whitetail..i can get my own tag..but mulies ? No if one of my friends wants to give up his own personal mulie tag..i would not even ask my friends to do this..maybe TJ" ?
    Steven
    Yes, Srupp, the boat is over here.

If these proposals pass, You could still hunt Any General Licence (except Bighorns) under the current Hunter Host program. Just like in BC.
    That would allow you to hunt everything we have except Bighorns, Bison, Goats, and Goats.
    Elk, moose, black bear, Mulies and WT are still available to you, where and when and how they are a general tag.

You revived another aspect that would keep Alberta slightly above BC, if passed, you could be "gifted" a Resident's Special Draw licence (LEH).
    Can't do that in BC. Just get tags from your buddy's Aunt or Uncle that doesn't hunt anymore....

Keep those letters flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post

Not sheep..
    Steven
    Alberta would allow you to hunt anything that's non-draw species, similar to BC's laws.

Yes, you're missing something Srupp.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Buffalo View Post
    That would allow you to hunt everything we have except Bighorns, Bison, Goats, and Goats.
    Actually the NR draw for bighorns would still exist and there is a non licence bison hunt so really only critters unavailable are goats and antelope.

You are missing quite a bit Srupp and no you can't partner on my mule deer tag!