Thread: Moose Draw in 7-23B

Moose Draw in 7-23B

Got a Early Season Bull Moose Draw for Area 7-23B anyone have any experience or intel on the area?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Moose Draw in 7-23B

Tough area to hunt haven't been there this year but a lot of logging going on apparently and a lot of surveying for the LNG line when I was there last. A fair amount of trucks headed up there with culverts. It was a busy place last fall. Only saw one grizzly up real close, and only sign of 3= moose cow/calf and a single not much sign for the amount of miles we put on in there. Good odds to get a draw though! I didn't put in despite the low odds because of my past experience there. Some one else may have a different story for you? I have literally seen more moose in city limits of PG than up there...go figure?
    Last edited by moosecaller; 06-15-2017 at 11:01 PM.

City limits of of is good hunting.

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Go high in the early season! If you have bugs bugging you, then find where they stop bugging you, and you will find moose there too! The high ground in that country is tough to walk in, so expect to work hard for your steaks! You may just fluke out though, that's always a possibility!!! Good luck! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

PM sent to your inbox

I got this one for October

Thanks boys for all the info, great help. Keep it coming if anyone has more!