Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Logan Lake 3D Shoot, this weekend

Re: Final Logan Lake 3D Shoot, this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by OutsyderBC View Post
    Guessing its the Moose 3D targets visible from the road, that would be TF it had to do with it.

See you all there
    Yes....on the way out of Logan Lake on Meadow Creek Road, if you look down the hydro right of way, you can see the 2 moose targets. I had been shooting at them for 2 days, and still did a double take, when I was leaving! I wonder how many people stopped to look! lol
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Re: Final Logan Lake 3D Shoot, this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbc View Post
    Yes....on the way out of Logan Lake on Meadow Creek Road, if you look down the hydro right of way, you can see the 2 moose targets. I had been shooting at them for 2 days, and still did a double take, when I was leaving! I wonder how many people stopped to look! lol
    I saw them and not only backed the car up, I was half way tempted to pull out the rifle to use the scope to view it. Figured that'd be a bad idea and continued up to the range to target shoot. I kinda laughed when coming back down and saw that they hadn't moved. Told the wife about it and a day later showed her. They still hadn't moved.