Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: LEH Results are Out!

Re: LEH Results are Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    I will go grab some tissues while you wait for the waaaambulance. I can relate though, pretty pissed I didn't win the 6/49 once again, clearly rigged!
    Savage man!! Though I feel the same way you do reading about people whining about not getting drawn. Stay vicious!

Signed 0 for 5

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    LEH For anterless mule deer in 3-13 is where I was successful, but it's great I live in the mountains smack dab in the middle of 3-13.

Great season here we come

Got the same draw - good luck! Never hunted that area before, so gotta do some scouting...

Well the LEH gods finally smiled on us!
    My wife ,Dad ,and I got a 7-26 moose draw.Kids got the local moose draw! We haven't had a moose draw for 10 years, should be an awesome season!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGameJay View Post
    This is BULLSHIT. Have filled out a form properly with a seasoned hunter and I have gotten nothing. He has was successful again 3rd year in a row. My dads buddy who filled it out for the 28th time (life span) still has not won an LEH. These draws are ****ing rigged. As you can tell I am upset lol!

They need to change the way the draw is being done or just stop the LEH overall.
    I hear your frustration, my Dad's best friend got the 8-15 Moose twice, two years in a row on an individual hunt?? If we stop the LEH, than all the tags will go to the GO's, think about it.

0 of 5 again. But I think positive. I paid $ for a good purpose (conservation). Maybe this will cause some good karma resulting in an awesome deer season again.

BC Jaeger with an attitude of gratitude with some latitude and not rude a good dood.
    -- Says, " Hey I paid the bucks I took my chances and now except the results no one faults."
    My money goe's to the Ministry of all animules and hunting sports, don't fill yer shorts.
    -- Karma is with you and surrounds you the LEH hunting God hears you --
    Now GOS will bless, just like the rest who won the west, the GOS angel has favored thee
    in Region 3.
    Jel your pal -- your doing well -- an attitude of gratitude, has landed you in gos heaven-------------------------------- general open season is yours to take, this is no missed steak! ------------------

Kids got the local moose draw!
    East or West Kootenays? Lucky lucky.
    Nothing for myself or the wife. Sigh. Maybe I should keep putting in for goat where I know the odds are better. Don't have to go, just be nice to be successful.
    And no I wouldn't steal a tag from someone else. Only time I was successful the odds were .6 to 1. And no goat as we got snowed off the mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kootenay Hunter View Post
    Well the LEH gods finally smiled on us!
    My wife ,Dad ,and I got a 7-26 moose draw.Kids got the local moose draw! We haven't had a moose draw for 10 years, should be an awesome season!

Great! I'm interested in hearing the result. I was really seriously applying there too. Got skunked where I did apply in end.

Still waiting...

Forgot my password, botched up my "hints" on my password, now got to wait for my "please help me I am an idiot" email to the help desk....
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    Still waiting...

Forgot my password, botched up my "hints" on my password, now got to wait for my "please help me I am an idiot" email to the help desk....

Just do do a whole new basic id...:it still uses your fwid so your draws will be in there.

cheers