Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Side by side shopping.

Re: Side by side shopping.

I have a Polaris Ranger . 2 years old, use it for hunting and use it every day on the farm . Not a problem . Had a Yamaha Rhino before and the ranger is twice the machine

A friend of mine just bought a Honda 1000. That machine is awesome. Crazy power, diif lock, no belts The problem is I think he paid like $22 k .Good toys are expense or like my friend always says being rich is expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Frango View Post
    A friend of mine just bought a Honda 1000. That machine is awesome. Crazy power, diif lock, no belts The problem is I think he paid like $22 k .Good toys are expense or like my friend always says being rich is expensive.
    I always here the no belt no problem. The tranny on the Honda is junk and i'll take changing a belt any day over buying a new transmission.

I have a Kawasaki teryx4 and the thing is awesome. I would imagine the 2 seater version would be just as good. They are pretty compact but still have lots of room in the seats. There is F all for a box in the 4 seat version. I would absolutely buy one again if I was to do it all over.

I have my eye on the Yamaha Wolverine.
    Looks to be a great side by each.
    I heard rumors that 2018 is getting a bump in power.

08 Kawasaki teryx only problem is finding the time to use it outside of hintingbseason

Quote Originally Posted by Frango View Post
    If I was going to buy a SxS, that's what I'd buy too.

Quote Originally Posted by tipper View Post
    I always here the no belt no problem. The tranny on the Honda is junk and i'll take changing a belt any day over buying a new transmission.
    I don't know where you are getting your information from, Honda transmissions are bullet proof. I am a member of a quad club and you would be hard pressed to find many people saying that the tranny's in Hondas are junk. Like life shit happens and things break.

X2 on the teryx 4 I have over 10,000 km on my 2012 and I have taken it to hell and back . My father who has had a broken backcan ride all day with me and not get sore in the bucket seats.and everything is inside the cage so no fenders to tear off in tight areas

Thanks for all the input guys!
    I've been researching all of the models you guys put out there. I think I am favoring the polaris 570 ranger fullsize. It just seems like you get alot for the price.I stopped by a dealer today and went over them. the 50" rzr seems like it would be great getting more places but the box on the ranger has me all but decided between the 2. I cant see fitting a bear moose or elk in that small rzr box, a deer maybe. that new general looked like a great unit but it was just way past what I am able to pay right now. I have still got to hit the yamaha and honda/canam shops. Theres no kawi shop anywhere near me so I might have to road trip to check one out.