Thread: Pilots

Pilots

I know this questions has been asked a ton. I used the search function but didn't find any specifics for those exact areas. I also emailed a bunch of the pilots that people mentioned. So far only one pilot has replied and they said they couldn't do it and pointed me to Liard Air.

Looking for contact information on pilots who will fly 5 people into Tuchodi lakes or Redfern lake who might be a little bit cheaper than Liard.

Also, is getting someone to take us in via jet boat a viable option? I have emailed Riverjet adventures just waiting on a reply. Is there anyone else people recommend?

Cheers,

Brady

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Pilots

We used North Cariboo Air to fly into Redfern. Can't get a jet boat up the Besa.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

You can take a quad into Redfern. Do not need to fly. You could contact Villers Air out of Fort Nelson and ask them if there is a wheeled dry strip close to where you want to go.
    Last edited by combine pilot; 06-06-2017 at 06:57 AM.

Thanks for the info.

How long is the quad ride into Redfern? What do guys hunt in there primarily?
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Basically an all day quad ride. The area has all of the east slope Northern Rockies species - Elk, Moose, Caribou, Sheep, Goats, Deer (both species), Bison, Gbear, Bbear

We used Riverjet this year and Kevin is as advertised and very knowledgable. Can't say enough about him and the whole experience. We worked super hard and it paid off.

Must be getting a lot of preasure up there these days ... nothing is sacred anymore
    JOIN US AT CRSPORTFISHING.CA

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    Must be getting a lot of preasure up there these days ... nothing is sacred anymore
    Its insanity!

But been good for other areas that have been forgotten