Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pissed Off!!

Re: Pissed Off!!

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    By the way, how did you do?
    Had an awesome time, backpacked into a couple spots and spent a lot of time looking at some great slides.

I'm the end I think I put in a total of 11 days hunting. I passed a decent younger boar 6' or so on the last day of the hunt. Just not the type of bear I felt I needed to shoot. Had an awesome time and great experience overall!

Had hoped to get out this week one more time but had a death in the family on Friday so pulled the pin and called it a great spring regardless. Ending on the bear in a slide at 200 yards was a nice way to end it this year.
    Last edited by Rackmastr; 06-05-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Lots of blamers in modern society.

Just saying.
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

The op had plenty of time to get it himself but it does show how long that these tags can take to get. So just a reminder get your tags plenty of time before you're Hunt is scheduled to take place

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    Had an awesome time, backpacked into a couple spots and spent a lot of time looking at some great slides.

I'm the end I think I put in a total of 11 days hunting. I passed a decent younger boar 6' or so on the last day of the hunt. Just not the type of bear I felt I needed to shoot. Had an awesome time and great experience overall!

Had hoped to get out this week one more time but had a death in the family on Friday so pulled the pin and called it a great spring regardless. Ending on the bear in a slide at 200 yards was a nice way to end it this year.
    Did you have a 4-34 as well as this fellow or different MU.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Did you have a 4-34 as well as this fellow or different MU.
    Different zone. I started hunting April 25th though, so had an early start followed by a May trip as well

If you order your tag online I don't believe it is as simple as stopping by and buying one from Service Bcc. As you would already have one on the system they would be unlikely to issue another one. Only way around is maybe void the tag before it arrives??

Just looking at it from his side before he is mauled here....

Quote Originally Posted by brownmancheng View Post
    If you order your tag online I don't believe it is as simple as stopping by and buying one from Service Bcc. As you would already have one on the system they would be unlikely to issue another one. Only way around is maybe void the tag before it arrives??

Just looking at it from his side before he is mauled here....

I had my bear tag take over a month to arrive. I ended up going to FrontCounter in my town to have the tag voided and a new one issued. Pretty easy process, and it likely would've taken 30mins max for attendant to call appropriate party for the voiding of my purchased tags and the issuing of new tags. Only thing I didn't like is that my FWID isn't printed on my mule and bear tag (re-issued), but instead they were written with pen. Will definitely rub off.

So in short, process was quite easy to get my tags voided and new ones issued.

My online purchased tags showed up last Friday and I purchased them April 26th. They showed up a week and a half after I had them voided and the envelope looked like it has sat in the rain for a little bit.

Working out the kinks....

I bought my black bear tag and it was no problem getting... took a bit but I ordered it early....
    then I saw a few of these threads and though that maybe I should buy my wifes and my Mulie tags.... so I did..... if I get a moose draw I will get that on the day I find out.....
    The lesson here is get your tags early so you don't get jammed....

I've bought all my tags for the fall. Nice thing is, they are now available through the online system. Often in the past with the paper system, Gov vendors didn't have them until August.

ok I F'ed up...I get it. I thought you cannot buy license at shops anymore. 1st time using this system. One thing I do know...there are sure a lot of know it alls on here.