Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pissed Off!!

Re: Pissed Off!!

Why did you buy grizzly tag, if you got a draw ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorarem View Post
    Why did you buy grizzly tag, if you got a draw ?
    You still need to buy a tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksith View Post
    well how would you of gotten it any other way? Did you order the tag the day you got your approval? If its me, and Im stoked about going on any hunt...I will make it happen...can't blame the system when you had alternative options. Call in sick, go at lunch, leave early...shit man make it happen
    X10000 there's no way I wouldn't have that tag in my pocket the first day it was available

Got my paper licence and grizz tag at wholesale sports in mid may with no issues, pretty sure gas stations still had them up until last week of May too.

So, you had 10 days booked off work, but couldnt stop at Service BC and get a license printed during that time? You just cancelled your vacation leave and went to work checking the mailbox for it to show up?

With that type of initiative, I could see how you'd be unsuccessful with a grizz tag. I'd be pissed off too if I had that level of commitment or problem solving skillz....

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    So, you had 10 days booked off work, but couldnt stop at Service BC and get a license printed during that time? You just cancelled your vacation leave and went to work checking the mailbox for it to show up?

With that type of initiative, I could see how you'd be unsuccessful with a grizz tag. I'd be pissed off too if I had that level of commitment or problem solving skillz....

By the way, how did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    Leave an hour early or go in late. Very few employers would have an issue with that. I bought my b bear tags at a service bc location. If you were off from May 10th-20th, couldn't you have just stopped by a service bc counter on the 10th?
    exactly, take a couple extra hours off work or loose a couple hours of day one of the hunt.

sorry, but you cancelled you hunt is your own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post

Brutally honest.
    So true.
    Hard to blame the system?
    You are out the money and didn't get to go on the hunt. Should have added a half days pay in there and you would have gone on your hunt. Cant wait to hear all the people whining about LEH again

Haha *****

Ndp. Will be happy.