Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: savona band

Re: savona band

Only locals or the actual Indians have known the mystery of Deadman.
    The voices and the moaning and groaning, like huge sounding voices.
    It turns out the Deadman has hoodoos which are natural statues and beams with out a roof made of sand and red dirt.
    When the wind swirls and speeds up it creates mystical sounds not heard anywhere else.
    It can scare the most solid individual never mind a supersticious one
    The voices are loud too.
    Also about the mix up of elk and mule deer in the valley in the 60's.
    I heard of it in the Fraser valley from a family who hunted Deadnman religously.
    Some hunters from Sardis BC were hunting Deadman for mule deer buck.
    -- They saw what appeared to be a massive bodies animal behind a tree, ass stickin out and they saw it had points so BAM! Down goes the heavy bodied deer.
    -- These hunters from the valley hunted blacktail up the Vedder all their life.
    When they walked closer to the massive buck with a rack like an elk.
    Thirty nine inches wide - thirteen inch tines in perfect semetry, perfect four point.
    They thought it could be an elk.
    Scared they gutted it and dragged it with come alongs loaded it up started driving towards Savano when a truck came up behind flashng their lights off and on.
    Pulled over and an Indian asked him," You shoot animal?" The guy says why? This animule has been saved and left to carry on my wayward son by the hoodoo man."
    The guy shite his pants and said, " " It's a monster mule then, it's not a bull elk?"
    The Indian fella says, " You and the Deadman have hindered the Hoodoo man and you will have to pay."
    The Indian turned a you e and gone with the wind.
    -- The hunters from Sardis were in a state of shock then drove to Abbottsford to the Taxidermist.
    The Taxi says, " You know this particular buck is like no other mule buck i've worked with, other than it's huge, like a bull elk." " It's got two scars behind it's ears like a tatoo, never seen anyting like it Mister, you shot an only buck."
    -- won't tell yah what happened at home.
    Jel -- The Deadman Hoo do yah love?

Madman^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by quadrakid View Post
    The question you ask is has anybody else heard these rumors? I,m all for commenting on bad behaviour by any group. I am not interested in hearing a whole bunch of comments about behaviour that is rumored to be going on. Lets talk about facts not rumors.
    Then don't comment or read the post.....
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

I have driven that stretch of road many times and how do we know if the deer are being shot or victims of roadkill. I have seen many carcasses on the road side. You want to hear about corruption. read this http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/04...-fbi-says.html The guy had a doctor and judge in his back pocket.

There's no elk in kamloops

The taxi phoned Henry and wanted Henry to come in and settle up, he had a perfect head mount.
    -- So Henry and George go in to the taxi with the cheque and see this masterpiece.
    The Taxi says, " Your not going to believe what I found behind your massive mule bucks ears!"
    -- George says, " Oh Henry told me, you found scars alike a tattoo on each side behind each massive ear right?", I already know bromo."
    -- The Taxi says, " Look guys I dont want yu telling any of my customers what I'm about to tell you!" Do you agree? Henry says, " I think that might be hard to hide on a 39 inch rack stuffed head! Hahaha.
    -- Ok so I ain't telling you what I saw and it was gone, no Henry don't be a dick.
    -- Anyways the taxi refused to tell what he had seen for half hour then GONE!
    - Henry thought the taxi had worked to hard and stayed up too late, a lil lite headed.

The taxi had told his pardner and it leaked thru the hunters from Sardis and Vedder Canal.
    -- The scars like tatoos had looked like different but, after he put the liquid on the scars turned purple and shaped like H and D and then the scars went back to normal.
    - His partner set the taxi up for a visit with his Pastor at the local Mennonite church.
    No body believes the taxi still, think he flipped his wig.
    Jel -- Deadman, Vidette -- the caves, the spooky hoo doos, and major mule deer everywhere.

The sad but true fact is that our wildlife is being massacred by people who can't turn down the wad of cash rich Asians are waving in front of their faces. I talked with a buddy in Golden and he says the Asians are swarming the area in large groups and wiping out the deer. That's why now CO's are catching them with cube vans full of venison, moose, bear...it is fact and NOT racism.

The plan is that wealthy Asians are paying top dollar for venison. This is fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelpulse View Post
    There's no elk in kamloops
    There may not be a season for them but I personally saw a 6 point bull and caught another 6 point bull on trail camera. All in the same area and 10 minutes from town.

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Quote Originally Posted by curt View Post
    I know yrs ago in Burns lake if you wanted a moose you just had to go to the bar and let it be known within an hour and 100$ later you would have a moose sad but very true.
    oh yeah...how many years ago? smh
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member