Thread: Moose declines and climate change

Moose declines and climate change

Interesting article. Moose started declining out east before here and the trend does not look good.

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/2...-moose-hunters

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Moose declines and climate change

That picture of the 6"×6" section of the hide looks brutal. that is one s@#& load of ticks!

But people say climate change is BS, just cause 99% of all scientist agree doesn't mean we should worry. I had a hallucinogenic dream where a floating head told me he would take care of it for us so I'll just trust my imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
    Having an opinion is kind of like having a penis. It's fine that you have one, and its fine that I have one, but you don't see me trying to cram mine down your throat.....

Quote Originally Posted by brownmancheng View Post
    That picture of the 6"×6" section of the hide looks brutal. that is one s@#& load of ticks!
    Ya little *******s....

Don't worry Steelslinger! Donald the Chump isn't going to let anyone tick him off or worry your little floating head (that reminds me of Shuswap lake but is off topic). Word is those moose came across a leaky Canadian border carrying blood sucking parasites. Seal up the borders and everything will be fine. Climate change is a myth told by the well informed and denied by the ignorant.