Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: warnniklz 2017

Re: warnniklz 2017

Hmmm condolences on the passing of Ed...he taught me so much about. .the outdoors..black bears.he was responsible for teaching me how to successfully fish salmon in the river.mushroom picking..just so much.
    Truth is I'veknown Warren and his brother Lance since they were children..grown up to be fine men.
    Both Grampa Ed and your Dad have given you a wonderful schooling I in hunting..Ed was so knowledgable..your Dad is just hard core..you have been blessed.Also your Grandma is one of the kindest ladies I have ever met...a harder working lady can not be found.

Congrads on the mule deer and thank you for the heartfelt phone call regarding Your Grandpa..i appreciated your kindness.

Well done Warren
    Cheers
    Steven

The recovered bullet. Not sure retained weight yet. I'll weigh it tonight. My total shot in the dark guess is 120 grains

nice buck!

Sorry to hear about your grandpa niklz I wish you and your family the best. I'm not in to too much of the spiritual stuff either but... hello.. gramps was in your mind, you see a buck you shoot the buck. Defacto, gramps was part of the hunt no question Nice buck amigo, well done.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this