Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Harassed by antis while grizzly hunting

Re: Harassed by antis while grizzly hunting

Played it right for sure, good restraint.

Shoot the drone?

just yell die decepticon and shoot the drone out of the sky (transformer reference). I'm glad you have more patience then me. I don't do well with their kind.

id also like to point out how we are regular joes and not slack jawed rednecks who are impulsive and barbaric which is exactly the portrait they would love to paint us as.

In any case where we are confronted by criminals, it is best we should our dignity and be above the Antis and fight in a legal and respectful way. We have are on the unfortunate ugly side of the coin and we have much to lose compared to the Antis and their uneducated and closed minded worlds.

Saying stuff like "someone will shoot their tires or property" makes us look like idoits and fuels the flames of us as jerk-off redneck lunatics regardless of actual physical daily and monthly positive contributions are outdoor enthusiasts.

Quote Originally Posted by bigredchev View Post
    id also like to point out how we are regular joes and not slack jawed rednecks who are impulsive and barbaric which is exactly the portrait they would love to paint us as.

In any case where we are confronted by criminals, it is best we should our dignity and be above the Antis and fight in a legal and respectful way. We have are on the unfortunate ugly side of the coin and we have much to lose compared to the Antis and their uneducated and closed minded worlds.

Saying stuff like "someone will shoot their tires or property" makes us look like idoits and fuels the flames of us as jerk-off redneck lunatics regardless of actual physical daily and monthly positive contributions are outdoor enthusiasts.
    Well said..
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

You did well controlling your nerves and temper, and handling the situation legally through the CO is a very wise decision...

I would have loved to shoot that drone down with a shot gun ...
    JOIN US AT CRSPORTFISHING.CA

Quote Originally Posted by tuner View Post
    The Anti Zealots will only be further emboldened by the recent political deal between the orange and the greens.
    (incidently when orange and green are mixed you get RED along with a gold hammer and sickle,weird).
    Good on you PH for keeping your cool, and defending yours and everyone's legal right, when this type of shit
    goes unreported it legitimizes the antis tactics, although the temptation to plug some effeminate cuck square in the mug, must of been hard to resist.
    Cheers.

Green and orange make brown. Per Color Matters, green and orange are both secondary colors, meaning that they are made by mixing two primary colors. Mixing any two secondary colors yields a brown shade, from muddy brown to olive brown.

Too bad about the antis though. I hope this doesn't become a common theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinewood View Post
    Green and orange make brown. Per Color Matters, green and orange are both secondary colors, meaning that they are made by mixing two primary colors. Mixing any two secondary colors yields a brown shade, from muddy brown to olive brown.

Hmmmm, shit is brown.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinewood View Post

Thanx for the enlightening colour lesson Pinewood, I was under the impression that green and orange produced
    comrade red, now I know it produces a shit shade of brown, should of known .

Quote Originally Posted by tuner View Post
    Thanx for the enlightening colour lesson Pinewood, I was under the impression that green and orange produced
    comrade red, now I know it produces a shit shade of brown, should of known .
    bahahahaha
    …..better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.