Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: election results vs grizzly hunt ban?

Re: election results vs grizzly hunt ban?

Sunny days my friends sunny days

First G bear then spring B bear....
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

I said it before and I'll say it again. The NDP aren't our friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    Whats the rumour? That's straight from an NDP member, quoted in print.
    one member doesn't make for legislation. Also there would/could be challenges in court that could make trying to say leave the trophy parts in the bush for a very sticky situation...as the anti's would push that envelope to inlcude all animals, there could be biological reprocussions from that in regards to now you have elevated poaching and increased the value of said parts...lots of things to consider, I don't think they would go as far to say leave all but the meat behind...I would fight that just as hard as I would fight a ban

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    First G bear then spring B bear....
    you liberals already gave away the QCI black bear hunt...what aren't people up in arms over that one?

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmm so NOW folks are waking up to what was known....wonder how many hunters voter Horgan?
    How many hunters are going to come to bc..spend $60,000 on a stone sheep..just to leave thecape horns in the mountain and just take the meat. ..ha ha ha..ya seriously.

Srupp
    exaclty...thats why it simply won't happen. An NDP vote was not something to be afraid of...more liberal rule which has led to resident allocation losses, proper conservation funding and much more is much more dangerous than an NDP government and all the fear mongering over speculation
    Last edited by Darksith; 05-29-2017 at 09:14 PM.
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

NDP/Green = more regulation + less corporate investment in natural resource sector = less jobs = less $$ being spent in BC which in turn hurts resource towns (most of BC other than lower mainland) and all the supporting businesses. Add to that plans to end Gbear hunt, etc. Turmoil ahead folks. Hopefully new election sooner than later and better showing for Libs next time around.
    …..better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmm so NOW folks are waking up to what was known....wonder how many hunters voter Horgan?
    How many hunters are going to come to bc..spend $60,000 on a stone sheep..just to leave thecape horns in the mountain and just take the meat. ..ha ha ha..ya seriously.

Srupp
    Or how many residents hunters are going to hit the mountains shot a full curl Stone's sheep just for the meat ????
    Last edited by 358mag; 05-29-2017 at 09:49 PM.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

The word used will prolly be " Susta nince" see these greens and ndp can't figure out long time conservation over decades not in one year. These regs have been around for decades.
    -- your going to see every bleeding heart animal lover in BC come out of the wood work now.
    -- every time somebody sees a hunterndrive by with a deer head hangin over the box in the back--911.
    -- Any animal on or near distinction in BC will be shut down by these animal lovers
    -- wolves are just wild natural dogs, deer are so cute and helpless with Save-ON close by why wood a whiteman need to kill a helpless deer for meat? Strange people with gunz.
    -- any whale, any sheep, any moose the Shiras the coast moose will be totally closed . endangered
    -- trapping, those torturous leg holds, how could a human do that to an helpless wild creature?
    on and on andon
    -- anything you won't eat will be shut down, wolves, coyotes, anything not edible wood be a trophy.
    -- and you couldn't figure that out b4 the election then you got some thinkin to do.
    One more note to make, NDP and GREENS are always on the Indians side, every time.
    So you pritty well shot yerself in the foot as a non status hunter now.
    I'm not trying to get you upset with this, it's going to happen sooner then you or I could imagine.
    Jelly Ray Shiras -- you can tell my eyes to watch out 4 my mind, it might be walkin out on me 2day
    Last edited by Jelvis; 05-30-2017 at 06:31 AM. Reason: A KEY BREAKY -- Don't tell my heart --

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    Maybe they will ban all trophy hunting one day and put the guides out of business?
    That won't surprise me at all , if you want to hunt any thing you have to take the meat but no hide or head for all game .

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    The word used will prolly be " Susta nince" see these greens and ndp can't figure out long time conservation over decades not in one year. These regs have been around for decades.
    -- your going to see every bleeding heart animal lover in BC come out of the wood work now.
    -- every time somebody sees a hunterndrive by with a deer head hangin over the box in the back--911.
    -- Any animal on or near distinction in BC will be shut down by these animal lovers
    -- wolves are just wild natural dogs, deer are so cute and helpless with Save-ON close by why wood a whiteman need to kill a helpless deer for meat? Strange people with gunz.
    -- any whale, any sheep, any moose the Shiras the coast moose will be totally closed . endangered
    -- trapping, those torturous leg holds, how could a human do that to an helpless wild creature?
    on and on andon
    -- anything you won't eat will be shut down, wolves, coyotes, anything not edible wood be a trophy.
    Jel -- and you couldn't figure that out b4 the election then you got some thinkin to do.
    One more note to make, NDP and GREENS are always on the Indians side, every time.
    So you pritty well shot yerself in the foot as a non status hunter now.
    I'm not trying to get you upset with this, it's going to happen sooner then you or I could imagine.
    Please calm down, your giving me a heart attack
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by northof49 View Post
    NDP/Green = more regulation + less corporate investment in natural resource sector = less jobs = less $$ being spent in BC which in turn hurts resource towns (most of BC other than lower mainland) and all the supporting businesses. Add to that plans to end Gbear hunt, etc. Turmoil ahead folks. Hopefully new election sooner than later and better showing for Libs next time around.
    The Liberals made me register my atv = more regulations.and my water well=more regulations. they also allowed more raw log shipments=less jobs in Bc plus they accepted millions in bribe money, I made sure to vote against them, and because there is no viable conservative party in BC who was left to vote for??