Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: election results vs grizzly hunt ban?

Re: election results vs grizzly hunt ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Sitkaspruce View Post
    Except that is was all the LM who voted for the NDGreens..........and we wonder why........

Thanks to the LM and VI, the rest of the province will be screwed over royally....where the actual funding comes from that pays for all those schools, hospitals and super 6-8 lane highways that those same LM and VI's enjoy.

And now we will get $10 day care (another benefit for those same LM's and VI's), free bridges (another benefit for those who live in the LM), no pipelines (another benefit for those who live on the south coast), $15 min wage and no "trophy" grizzly hunt (which again, is the will of those who live in the biggest clear cut in the province)....anybody see a theme here???

I could never vote for any leader who did not even have the decency to visit the Peace (or 60% of the province for that matter). Weaver never had a candidate up here and never left the LM and VI. Whoregan had two candidates up here Peace, but only came as close as PG for one day and spent the rest of his election time sleeping with those who drink his pixie dust, unicorn and sunny days Kool Aid promising things that will cost the rest of the province for years to come.....

I wonder where all the money is going to come from to pay for all these promises......?

Sad day for BC and the only hope is that people will see the truth through the rainbows and come to their senses.....

Cheers

SS
    You're exactly spot on, Ken.

The LML latte-sippers are clearly quite clueless about the economics of this province. They just want someone else to pay for their snot-nosed brats while they're at Starbucks.

And hunting? We're focked. Get ready to watch all animals with forward-facing eyes closed down ASAP, with massive allocations of ungulates to FN buddies that voted NDP, at RHs' expense.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

You woodn't leave the skull on his lawn if it was a record setting circumference wood you?
    New record skull found on Politicians lawn, biggest skull from the Kleena Klina.
    -- because the politician did not shoot the Grizz he will be allowed to claim it and iz now the newww
    Record setter for a Grizz skull ever.
    Hunter who shot animule has been charged folks for leaving entrails on a city lot -- BAM!
    Jelly -- Breaking News -- hunter located and charged by grizzly parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    What good is it to a dead bear?

It means absolutely nothing to the scientific management of the species, which is all that matters. Game managers count dead (and live) bears to make informed decisions about our hunt. It has nothing to do whatsoever with whether the meat is eaten by us or ravens.

Horgan has no legal mandate from the voters to govern this province or change any Wildlife Act laws or anything else. The NDP just lost its 5th straight election.

Interesting point actually. It's like if I shoot a deer and bone it out in the bush. Various critters clean up the scraps so nothing gets 'wasted'. The whole animal eventually gets utilized in one way or the other. Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    Maybe they will ban all trophy hunting one day and put the guides out of business?
    Doubt it.

Pay the guide and you'll get to keep it all, is my bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Iltasyuko View Post
    Simple. Rather than left in the bush the parts are left at the CI site for disposal after inspection.
    And that serves what purpose?

Should we be doing this for deer, elk, moose, sheep, goats etc.? Some people don't think things out very well.
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by HighCountryBC View Post
    And that serves what purpose?

Should we be doing this for deer, elk, moose, sheep, goats etc.? Some people don't think things out very well.
    Making sure you did not take it and that your motive was meat only.

It's about appeasing voters baited in by emotional thinking as opposed to scientific​ thinking.

They promised to stick it to them "trophy hunters" as it made emotionally charged and appealing headlines... easy score, so they will take it... BUT...

I think the Liberals mistake with allocations caused a lot of hunters to protest-vote for "anything else" without realizing the alternatives were worse when it comes to conservation (let alone the economy) ... the allocation stuff could have played a role in the Liberals losing power... and with that in mind...

The NDP and Greens realize how close things really are and how much impact a unified hunting and conservation voice actually has. Conservation decisions based on emotion rather than science is a deal breaker for more conservationists than it is for feel-gooders. I think we have an opportunity here to actually be heard, as we are a tipping point when you look at the numbers. Liberals messed up on allocation, but stray from science to emotions and it will be unanimous for the Liberals again.
    Last edited by caddisguy; 05-31-2017 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    You woodn't leave the skull on his lawn if it was a record setting circumference wood you?
    New record skull found on Politicians lawn, biggest skull from the Kleena Klina.
    -- because the politician did not shoot the Grizz he will be allowed to claim it and iz now the newww
    Record setter for a Grizz skull ever.
    Hunter who shot animule has been charged folks for leaving entrails on a city lot -- BAM!
    Jelly -- Breaking News -- hunter located and charged by grizzly parts.
    As funn as it wood bee, it wil neverr happen Jelly. I can't even manidge a moolie dough draaaa. An I'll work on my sarkazm...

Quote Originally Posted by Ohwildwon View Post
    I agree, doesn't mean U don't keep trying...

Every, thing, is just a moment in time...

Believe, in evolution, with no form..
    Oh I do believe it's possible, anything is possible, it just needs the right organization.......but its frustrating when BCWF wont even reply to threads on their own little area on huntingbc.

Nobody on here in any numbers look at the BCWF section, yet Steelco deletes any thread in the open section that relates to BCWF that could garner some views and good conversation from a good cross section of BC hunters.

We are being held back by our own on this huntingbc website...We need to get past that before anything further can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksith View Post
    unfortunately for you thats simply not true...
    You're right Darkshit,41>43.
    How do people not know such simple math?

Quote Originally Posted by tuner View Post
    You're right Darkshit,41>43.
    How do people not know such simple math?
    But 41 + 3 > 43 , that's real simple math.
    Like it or not, that's the way it works.