Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: election results vs grizzly hunt ban?

Re: election results vs grizzly hunt ban?

The ones who VOTED NDP or green will reap the grief of their policies..including shutting down grizzly hunting..
    Shutting down kinder Morgan
    Shutting down hydro project..monies for litigation and confrontation..

Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakHntr View Post
    I often wonder how people can be willfully ignorant of things simply because they don't want it to be true. The NDP have specifically stated that they will end the "trophy hunt", but will allow people to hunt bears for meat only. The party leader has specifically stated that the only hunt he will allow will be a meat hunt, where the hide, skull, and claws will be left in the forest.
    Amnesia and denial are prerequisites for NDP support.

Not shutting down Kinder-Morgan are you silly willy, Kinder-Morgan is a done deal, Indians on board, Justin on board, C, C on board, oil barons on board, The Don on board.
    -- I'm only sayin my bro gettin a cheque from his band from Kinder-Morgan already friend, Kamloops has Kinder-Morgan written all over it. Machinery moving in on rails already so don't start that silly rumor.
    Jelly More Gun -- his band got 33 mil already from Kinder so it's non-refundable non taxable.
    He does not have to claim his 50 thou it's not from employment enjoyment it's a dealy mcweely
    no tax what so ever or I'm Charly Brown -- he's buyin this weekend or I ain't hangin
    --You got the money honey I got the time -- Roddy will be there and my bro get's the spill over.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 05-31-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    The ones who VOTED NDP or green will reap the grief of their policies..including shutting down grizzly hunting..

Unbelievable.
    2x on unbelievable! Everybody forgets why the NDP got totally annihilated in the late 1990's, what were they down to 3 or 4 seats in the legislation when Glen Clarke got the boot and Campbell took over? Now they'v wormed their way back up to 41 seats, man, people have poor memories. With Glen Clarke and the NDP B.C. was sucking the hind tit while the rest of Canada was prospering and were still paying for those EFFING Fast Cats. Are future premier was part of that fiasco, and he has stated that he is so proud of his service in the NDP govt. back then. Man do we have something to look forward too! In 4 years you won't be able to find anybody that voted for them!

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakHntr View Post
    I often wonder how people can be willfully ignorant of things simply because they don't want it to be true. The NDP have specifically stated that they will end the "trophy hunt", but will allow people to hunt bears for meat only. The party leader has specifically stated that the only hunt he will allow will be a meat hunt, where the hide, skull, and claws will be left in the forest.
    How do you suppose a compulsory inspection will go with the required parts left in the bush?
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by HighCountryBC View Post
    How do you suppose a compulsory inspection will go with the required parts left in the bush?
    Simple. Rather than left in the bush the parts are left at the CI site for disposal after inspection.
    The World is run by those that show up.

N.D.P. N.o D.am Parts ------- No Disecting Parts -- No Doing Pleasure -- only sus ten ants
    Meat and only meat no four point or big full curl Dalls or Cali's.
    LEH will be suited for meat only, example below
    a. leh antlerless blacktail, mules and whites
    b. only leh for up to three pointers bucks
    c. only three Cali rams for Kamloop$ lake leh cuz it makes mega denaro and the sheep r from Cali
    d. shiras moose kiss thy arse good bye -- on extinction list
    e. every animal in bc will be reavaluaated by emotions and illogical stinkin thinkin
    f. caribou boo hoo bye bye
    g. grizz alreaddy gone
    h. sheep like fannin or dalls bye bye
    i. no trophy hunting period, the rich can now buy meat at a quality Save-ON for two for 1
    Garlic sausage huge ones 2 for 7 bucks, i mean dollars. How could yah beat that meat?
    j. no need to go on you get the drift
    k. birds alao, ducks - pheasant no way
    l. you voted green or no down payment to get rid of Christy and now your facing the bleeding hearts . animal worsippers
    Jel -- K.I.S.S keep it simple stooopid.

I gotta laugh. It's quite apparent that enough people in this Province had had enough of the BC Liberals, so many in fact, that they are no longer in power, albeit by a very slim margin. Even the popular vote was within 1600 votes. 1600 out of 1.5 million! That's almost unbelievable.

Now here's the things that makes me laugh. There are numerous people here that are, in a round about way, insulting those that voted for the NDP or Greens. I'll admit it, I flipped my vote to the NDP. But here's the thing, I was done, and the ultimate way to show government I no longer had confidence in them, and voted for someone else, yet many here were willing to continue on getting bent over. And with getting bent over, most sat and took it while never putting pen to paper, or making an appointment with their MLA. You just sat there and complained, and continue to do the same thing expecting different results. That.... is funny.

As fishermen and hunters, we have a fantastic opportunity here. We have 3 parties that we KNOW want our votes at the next election. Every single vote will count, and that was proven in this most recent election. Sit and do nothing wondering what will happen, or get out there and advocate at your game club, speak with your MLA, write your MLA, write the party leaders, and lobby for what is important to you and important to us, and MAKE IT HAPPEN. Don't sit there waiting for someone else to do it for you....
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post

Unbelievable.
    Yup......how soon people forget, or never understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire View Post
    Amnesia and denial are prerequisites for NDP support.
    Not really. Just a prefence for handouts over earned money.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..