Thread: Townhalls

Townhalls

Hi
    I'm curious if there is going to be a summary put forward into print regarding topics and information talked about at all the townhall meetings?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Townhalls

I'm beginning to see why there is a disconnect....

I agree. After going to the meeting I was very motivated. But I can't seem to find any information on the topics spoken on. What are we to do with the information given?

It's one thing to gather a bunch of people to the cause but if they don't give them a direction or any further guidance people will stop caring.

The message was go meet with your MLAs.

Election's over, call their office tomorrow and set up an appointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Well I'd have to admit it's a touch frustrating when BCWF doesn't reply to questions on their own section of HuntingBC.....

I hope you don't actually think that the BCWF has a paid staff member allocated to consistently monitor and provide official BCWF commentary 24/7 ?
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

lol not for a second, but its not exactly a high demand area of hbc that is overwhelming them

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Hi
    I'm curious if there is going to be a summary put forward into print regarding topics and information talked about at all the townhall meetings?
    Considering somebody from the Fed has started 4 other threads since you posted this I kind of thought there would at least be some acknowledgement! K

I hope they release the town halls in some format, and guve more guidance but have my doubts.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the BCWF does have staff have paid staff at its office to respond to qeuries and social mediarequests? I have emailed them twuce in the last week and for 2 different issues and have yet to revieve a response. I was able to contact the BCWF member responsible directly, but that is in large part because I know a few members on the executive who could put me in touch. I don't believe most would have that option. They should respond and try to engage members more.
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!