Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LEH hopes and dreams!

Re: LEH hopes and dreams!

All i could think about is the Fall grizzly draw. I could care less if i get my moose, roosie or muley hahaha

The more you put in the more you get out -- so if you put in lots, yer going hunting
    Jelly LEH is the most exciting thing ever to happen -- it hurts so gooood - John Cougar

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    The more you put in the more you get out -- so if you put in lots, yer going hunting
    Jelly LEH is the most exciting thing ever to happen -- it hurts so gooood - John Cougar
    Tell caddisguy like it is... testify!!

Put in... again for one of the best.... 3-29 mountain sheep... even if I don't get it.. I wish you all the best to the one who gets it.

What 3-29? There's some full curls what, totally full and a tip to top it off, un bah leave ah bull.
    Anyone that get's that leh ram 3-29 fulllll curl and more whad?
    Jelly if you can't Dodge it, yah full curl Ram it -- dammit someone what!
    Last edited by Jelvis; 05-23-2017 at 10:58 PM. Reason: HUGE RAMS BIN SEEN NEAR KAMLOOP

Moose, elk, sheep, mulie, goat. Work has perhaps put the skids to my anual moose hunt in the rut so I am expanding my horizons, hoping for the goat draw. May be planning a QCI trip as well.

Put in for shared moose, group elk, mule doe and Granby sheep draw this year, here's hoping I can draw one, mmmmm-moose, it's been a few years!

I put in for antlers mule deer, Elk and shared Moose. Moose numbers are way down in region 3 from the previous years, so its going to be slim chances. Ill be stoked to get an antlerless mule deer and not expecting much with the Elk or Moose draws.

Half the fun is the planning and research, looking at the odds, thinking up situations where you can have multiple species tags for a region, planning where to go, where to stay, what gear I need etc etc. Not getting drawn for anything means its still a donation to the system, which is still good.

I've put in for everything as per usual, so only time will tell. I've missed 3 years of applying for bison since it's inception and still haven't been lucky. Maybe this will be my year finally. Good luck everyone.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

My dream LEH hunt has always been for a California bighorn...