Thread: TBBC Rendezvous Rock Ck 2017

TBBC Rendezvous Rock Ck 2017

Another year and this event somehow just gets better and better . This success of this event is mainly due to the leadership and dedecation of TBBC Prez Rod and Laura and a great Thank You to the two of you .
    The over 160 tradies were treated to a series of 3-D courses that during the three days progressed in degrees of challenge . In particular the day three course was the most demanding yet fair course I`ve shot . Hats off to Jim Murphy for his efforts to provide such a challenging and fair course .
    The door and raffle prizes were many and the quality was emplified by the donations of several Chek-Mate and Bertwhistle bows. Year after year these two step up with quality donations . It should be pointed out the Greg B was unable to attend but made sure his bows were there !
    The Staff of the Rock Ck Fish and Game Club went out of their way to provide Kitchen and ground requirements .
    Thanks go out to those archers who with their tradie families travel long distances , you are the ones that make this all happen and worth while .
    Lookin forward to next year , Cheers
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

2. Site Sponsor

Re: TBBC Rendezvous Rock Ck 2017

Good post Ken.

Such a fantastic rendezvous. We had family come in from Edmonton and Fort St James. Not a short distance, but well worth it for everyone. Probably the best laid out course and most diverse from day to day that I've had the pleasure to experience. Jim really had his thinking hat on as he laid out the course and moved the stakes.

Oh Ken....I heard you left without your trophy! Great shoot. Thanks to all who help.
    SD

Biggest and best one I have attended yet!

Great, great weekend, The weather even behaved itself this year too for the highlight of our archery year.

Caught up with friends, got to know some others a bit more and made some new ones, drank a bit, laughed a lot, got burnt and enjoyed much banter with the usual suspects.
    As already said, the courses were truly awesome…….sick, twisted at times but never anything but outstanding, our Jim certainly thinks about every single shot out there……3 times!
    Very competitive this year, good to see lots of good folks getting amongst the trophies and prizes as well.

Our thanks to the organisers and those who attend that makes it such a grand weekend!

Marc (The guy with the band-aid on his beak!)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelyDan View Post
    Oh Ken....I heard you left without your trophy! Great shoot. Thanks to all who help.
    SD
    SteelyDan , remembered to far down the road . I suddenly left a tad early when the heat and exertions of the day became a bit much . It will show up as my finger prints are on it . We shoot sometime ?

Group Memberships.

BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

Definitely one of the highlights of my year. Seen some familiar faces and made friends with a few more. Hats off to all the people that put on and contribute to this great event. The only downside is that I have to wait a whole year to go again.

One day, I'm going to have to show up there, and walk through with a group. As it is, I'll be there this weekend for the club shoot.
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbc View Post
    One day, I'm going to have to show up there, and walk through with a group. As it is, I'll be there this weekend for the club shoot.
    Don , no need for a walk thru . I`ll have a bow and arrows ( Re-bar ) for you . LOL
    Last edited by greybark; 05-25-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Group Memberships.

BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

Quote Originally Posted by greybark View Post
    Don , no need for a walk thru . I`ll have a bow and arrows ( Re-bar ) for you . LOL
    Perfect! ��
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.