Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LF Hunting Partner

LF Hunting Partner

Hey all,

I'll be completely frank; most of my friends aren't into hunting ( or obsessed for that matter ). I was hoping to meet a few of you and possible hit the timber together a few times and potentially get into harder hunting later on if everything works out well. I do have a few hunting partners who I usually do a few trips a year with but it would be nice to know a couple locals to expand the opportunity, and I figure it'd be better to do this before the hunting season pressure hits. I'm not opposed to solo trips but it is definitely a little less nerve racking having a second set of eyes!

I'm 27, in great physical shape and willing to trudge through just about anything in the mountains if deemed necessary. I've been hunting for 7 years, and have all the gear necessary for most excursions. Fire me a PM !

Hopefully this isn't too weird lol..

Cheers

2. Site Sponsor

Re: LF Hunting Partner

Where are you located? I was just complaining to the boyfriend about us having the same problem. Have a few friends that go out a couple times but aren't really into it as much as I would like.

Showing up to the monthly pub night In North langley is a good way to meet people. It's the first Wednesday of the month around 7pm at Jimmy macs pub

i think if i try that pathway there may be some hidden agenda's and awkward conversations and perhaps some bears being fed, but i will mine that rock when necessary ha ha

good sport

I'm late 20's and always looking for new hunting associates. Drop me a pm if ya like
    moose meat mindset

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    Hahaha nice!!
    But joking aside, my brother in law fished pretty hard after his last break up and more than a few of the young ladies her met were hunters. Too outdoorsy for him. If it wasn't always so awkward when he dumped them some would have made great hunting partners.

Drop me a PM
    Weatherby 300win mag
    Marlin 1895 45-70
    SIG Sauer 1911

What's LF stands for?