Thread: Conservation Through Collaboration

Conservation Through Collaboration

Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Conservation Through Collaboration

And the attack was inevitable

Twenty-three organizations and businesses have signed a letter to BC MLA’s denouncing plan for BC Wildlife Agency, but the province says there are no plans to privatize. Dean Stoltz reports.

.......The Raincoast Conservation Foundation is one of 23 organizations worried about what they say is a government plan to turn over wildlife management in B.C. to a group made up of other organizations with interests in hunting.........

.......... “It helps the government escape the political ramifications of wildlife decisions,” Falconer said. “My biggest concern is it puts it in the hands of those people who have a very strong vested interest in killing wildlife.”............
    .......The groups are referring to a press release from the Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resources Operations stating that a new agency would be up and running by this fall.

However, Minister John Rustad said it will not be managing wildlife in BC.

“We have no plans whatsoever to divulge the regulatory authority and supportive policies,” Rustad said. “That will be retained within [the] government.”.............
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Re: Conservation Through Collaboration

Privatization is bad news, so hopefully it'll never occur in wildlife management. Just look at health care.
    When in doubt, just pin it.