Thread: BCWF- LEH reminder

BCWF- LEH reminder

Attention: Limited Entry Hunters

Please get your LEH application in well before the final deadline of 11:59 p.m. Friday May 26, 2017 at

http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/sp...-entry-hunting

In 2016, the Fish and Wildlife Branch moved to an online system, whereby all LEH applications are entered directly into an online system. Hunters can submit their own application online at, or they can submit the application through a Service BC, FrontCounter BC or participating licence vendor. All applications, no matter where in the province they are submitted, are entered into the same database.

Within the new online system, each hunter has a unique Fish and Wildlife profile and Fish and Wildlife ID (FWID), to which their LEH applications are associated. Not only can hunters apply online, they can also confirm at any time that their application has been submitted by going online and accessing their Fish and Wildlife profile.

The Fish and Wildlife Branch reminds hunters wanting to apply for the LEH draw not to wait until the last day to submit your application. The branch has received 90,000 applications since the draw opened on April 12 and expecting to receive thousands more over the next nine days. Each year, the Fish and Wildlife Branch expects over 175,000 LEH applications to be submitted by hunters.

All paper-based application cards are eliminated in 2017. The new system validates LEH applications as they are being submitted. For example, it will not allow a hunter to submit more than one LEH application per species. It will also provide hunters with information about their previous LEH applications, from 2016 onwards.
    Make sure to Like and Share us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BCWildlifeFederation

Twitter- @BCWildlife

2. Site Sponsor

Re: BCWF- LEH reminder

Thanks man....been so busy I did forget......
    Not All Who Wander Are Lost

The same guys will be crying about the site not working this year I'm sure lol

Been putting mine in

Entered last night finally, hope to finally land that unicorn draw for any Bull Moose in Region 8. Good luck all!
    one more week to enter!!!

Good luck to everybody.
    Hunting, fishing, drawing, and music occupied my every moment. Cares I knew not, and cared naught about them.” -John James Audubon

Last call