Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunting BC Layout

Hunting BC Layout

It would be good to narrow down the categories, mainland British Columbia is too encompassing. Perhaps break it down into Regions? I say this because I'm jealous of everyone submitting their black bear stories and photos way before the bears are even coming out up north. Yes, that adds fuel to my hunting desire and that's a good thing-there's just no outlet. That's frustrating lol. You can draw the comparison. I'm not sure if its been suggested to change the layout, but I think it would be helpful.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hunting BC Layout

Two point so - Your sayin region by region unit by unit for the Mainland page?
    Jelvis -- break it down into unit by unit -- so you don't have to see those 7 foot blackies lol.
    I dig it two point --

I'm jealous of everyone submitting their black bear stories and photos
    Hmmm What are you trying to say? That southern hunters should hold their hunt stories until the bears are out in your area

How did you like the layout before you left the LM a few years back 2point? Would you post more if it were region specific? I haven't read any of your stories yet but would love to hear more of our Northern friends clock in with a couple.

Don't worry about it we may wait longer in the north but we have better bears and better bear hunting in the north lol

I'd bet the last thing most people want to do is click region by region to see whats going on.

HBC works pretty darn well and doesnt have too many categories and doesnt have any that seem to get swamped quickly and need sub-categories for. JMO

Simpler is better, look at BC Big Shots forum, they have a million sub forums including one dedicated for first aid for dogs which hasn't had a reply in 4 years to the latest topic...............
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

It's a great place to chat about your favorite kind of potato chips though seriously
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

forums with too many sub-forums are a pain, HBC has it down right....but I do struggle with the search function here sometimes, aka lack of returns...I typically type HBC "______" into google and get better search hits that way
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

I strongly disagree! Already feel the downfall of this site is to much were you are hunting and not enough how and not enough just stories without location. Its why alot of serious guys want no part in hbc.