Thread: Jumped ship today

Jumped ship today

After 7 years of many many Elites and 2 Primes I jumped ship to a new 2017 Bowtech Reign 7 today. Went to dealer just to try one this morning to satisfy my curiosity before orderering a new Elite Tempo. After 3 shots I made an offer that was accepted and off we went. Lucky me there was lots on the rack as he said oh i didnt realize i had so many here. Optifade Elivate 2 in 60#. Its setup and ready for the range. tomorrow.
    Last edited by donny.brooke; 05-13-2017 at 04:24 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Jumped ship today

Nice! Let me know how it shoots. Im up for a new one
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

By the reports on Archerytalk this bow is a shooter, will ring it out tomorrow thoroughly.

Bow shoots great, smooth, fast and dead quiet. Next is papertune then resight in and get out for a yogi

Aired it out to 50 today. Shoots better than any other bow for me to date. Stacks them in around 2 inches at 50. Anybody out there looking for a new high end bow should try one of these out.

What was the one I used with you that day we went hunting? I can't remember and I lost the picture!

It was a Mathews Genesis.