Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Online Species Tag Issues...

Online Species Tag Issues...

I got my old style hunting license booklet and sticker species tags before the season started but the GF decided to do hers online. She ordered her tags April 4th, they said 5 to 14 business days. Well they still haven't shown up almost a month and a half later, bear season now nearly half over. She called and they told her to now go to the local service Canada branch to get new ones... Of course service Canada is only open the usual 9 to 5, Monday to Friday, so anyone with an actual job can't get there... Anyone else had problems getting their tags delivered? Is it a screw up in the new system or some tree hugging Canada Post employee snatch them up or is it just the usual Canada Post incompetency? Exactly what I was worried about with this new system... Anyways, I suggest people order all of their tags now if they want them in time for the fall season, especially if they have to go through the same BS...

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Online Species Tag Issues...

As of next week they can be purchased at vendors with the new system.

That weird. I got all my tags within 3 bussines days...

Wow, have purchased mine though on-line and no problems, Got them in about 5 days and that went for wife and daughter as well

No issue here, done it online and got them in 4 or 5 days

5 days easiest thing ever

side note has a canada post employee ever actually taken someone's tags haha or is this a made up conspiracy by us hunters which sounds good

My wife and I had ours within a week. For us it worked flawlessly. Hopefully your issue was just a one time thing.

No issue here. Had mine in 3 business days as advertised.
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense. It only needs more defenders."

I think you got some bad advice there Russm, it is a provincial matter so, get a hold of BC Access Center instead of Service Canada, know what I'm saying Vern!

Ordered my license and bear tag late April. Got the credit card confirmation as well as being listed in my profile history. Go on holidays for 10 days and come home to nothing in the mail. Go back on line, no record in my profile anymore. Repurchased last Sunday, still nothing in the mail as of today. Scared to recheck my profile again. LOL.

System is easy enough to use, but getting tangible tags has been a battle. Better get on my sheep tag, so it's here by August. Haha.