Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Online Species Tag Issues...

Re: Online Species Tag Issues...

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    I think you got some bad advice there Russm, it is a provincial matter so, get a hold of BC Access Center instead of Service Canada, know what I'm saying Vern!
    Sorry, you are right, I think our local one is a "Service BC" centre according to the internet not Service Canada...

I just went into the local hunting shop and purchased my hunting license online, with a couple tags. Quick and easy, made easier by their excellent customer service. Thanks Nechako Outdoors!!!
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Where online is the species license, I bought my Hunting license but cannot find the species license.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosey View Post
    Where online is the species license, I bought my Hunting license but cannot find the species license.
    Once you buy you license go back to the same "buy license" button and the species tags magically appear. I was confused as well!
    KCCO

She made it to Service BC on her lunch hour but it took them so long and they were so confused that all they could do was void the current "issued" tag and supposedly give her a credit on her account online. Now she has to go back again to get a new tag... What a p*** around...

Thanks Rhyno, that was easy. I ordered licence and tags today. Hope it works out it will be easier for me online than going to town because I live 90 km from stores.

Just bought all my licenses, tags and LEH's online, very smooth transaction, I'm very impressed! The only thing I'd like to see is when you click on "Buy License" it would be nice to click on all the licenses and tags at once instead of having to add to your shopping cart then go back to "Buy Licenses" again and again. Besides that, I like!! K

Stopped in to AC sports in Kelowna, got my tag and license right away. Easier and quicker than the old system watching them hand write all the licences and tags.

I was told we cant staple all the tags together though so now I'll have a bunch of individual tags floating around in the wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrayzer View Post
    Stopped in to AC sports in Kelowna, got my tag and license right away. Easier and quicker than the old system watching them hand write all the licences and tags.

I was told we cant staple all the tags together though so now I'll have a bunch of individual tags floating around in the wallet.
    Got a neat plastic folder when I was at the last outdoor show in Abbotsford. It had some samples of what the tags would look like. I grabbed a few for my kids too. I works great.

Quote Originally Posted by dmaxtech View Post
    Got a neat plastic folder when I was at the last outdoor show in Abbotsford. It had some samples of what the tags would look like. I grabbed a few for my kids too. I works great.
    That's what I did too, fits well and keeps them all in one spot together.