Thread: Trail cam clip of region 2 wolf

Trail cam clip of region 2 wolf

Set up a trail cam just north of brackendale in an area I've done quite a bit of camping in to see if there was any game worth hunting in the area, got nothing but one blurry, overexposed close up of a deer or elk and this quick appearance from a big bad wolf. Will definitely be keeping a tighter leash on my 8 year old next time we're up there with this guy hanging around!
    https://youtu.be/PYy8e59waA8

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Trail cam clip of region 2 wolf

You can keep a better eye on that wolf if he's spread out on your living room floor!

Might see some deer on the camera then too.

They're definitely around in Region 2 from time to time.

Back when I lived on the Langley bypass across from the ice rink, we always had a goose nest on our balcony every spring and turn out 6-8 goslings. One morning after a hatch, I woke up to her flapping around and hissing. Looked down (2 stories) and there was a pretty big wolf sniffing around.

Was kind of a neat area to live around that marsh land. We would see deer from time to time, lots of coyotes and coons... even saw a couple of wolverines (a live one eating a dead one)

Still no wolves on any of our Region 2 cams thankfully!!

There was a small pack 5-6 of them just 7km up Burma road/west stave lake this December.