Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PAL License Delay

Re: PAL License Delay

You must be worried sick over no pal, what?
    Jel - I'd be fried, I'd be phonin and doin some straight talkin, some heads are goin to rolllll.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    You must be worried sick over no pal, what?
    Jel - I'd be fried, I'd be phonin and doin some straight talkin, some heads are goin to rolllll.
    Before you make heads roll you must also realize that there could be dozen of reasons for a late return. Non of which you are aware. Blaming the people who approve the application is probably the easy or no thought thing to do. Perhaps it is them or perhaps the circumstances in each application warrants serious second thought or checking. I have found that people who complain the most are most likely the reason there is a problem. I am not saying this is the case here but it is always something to take in account.

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    can you apply to renew way in advance....my BD is in Dec after hunting season so it is easy to forget about it till spring....is there such thing as applying too early?

This thread reminds me of a couple of signs our stores guy used to have...one was " A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part"
    and the othe one he pointed to once in awhile was "Well of course i want it today....if i wanted it tomorrow i would order it then"....

My birthday is July 26 and I applied 3 months in advance. Wasn't risking not having my pal for summer shooting or September.

Delay, what delay...Renewed online and my RPAL was in the mailbox 6 days later. What took em so long?
    THE FEW THE PROUD, SEMPER FI

Renewed mine when I saw this post last month and received it in the mail 3 weeks later. Wasn't sure if they would accept an early renewal given my birthday is in the middle of hunting season (Oct 2017 expiry) but wasn't a problem. Hope those of you with delays get your PAL soon.

I got married before my renewal, it was getting closer to needing to get back to me so I called and it turned out they needed to talk to the new wife to make sure she was ok with me having guns, once they spoke to her I had it in a week or so.

-- If you fall thru the Ministry tracks on the palsy welsy, and your hunting trip comes first and you dint get your prepaid, qualifying pal, wth?
    --- No CO wood nail you if you past and paid and were delayed and got dismayed, hey anyone wood flip needing to do a double dip!
    You did what was legal and followed all guidelines and past with flying colors! Bedder den udderz whad?
    -- Someone could really make your day a miserable one for sure so what I'm sayin, no CO wood I mean get the CO to phone PAL headquarters and when he or she finds out who made ssuch a blunder, there's going to be some thunder, and lightening could be shocking and firing.
    Jel -- your pal -- I hope it comes b4 your hunt or ah some heads are going to ro hole.
    -- Hunters who follow the rules need not feel like tools -- That's why they have supervisor's
    ---- Ask the person "who is your supervisor"? this will get their attention, then look like your serious and concerned, the person will be making your PAL out, i saw a woman do it.
    The staff member jumped to attention and started typing it out pronto! " What's your supervisor's name please?" Hahaha man I had to look away and cover my mouth from grinning.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 05-18-2017 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Don't take bah loni -- use the phony the Super