Thread: Leh screw up

Leh screw up

Screwed up while applying for leh and entered as individual instead of shared hunt. I know.....should have done a better job of checking before hitting the finish button.

Question is.....if I void my application can I re enter or am I done this year for moose leh? Hoping someone has called and asked this question because I can't find the answer online. Tried calling but I was a few min too late so I sent an email but probably won't get a reply until next week.

Thanks
    Last edited by j270wsm; 04-27-2017 at 04:46 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Leh screw up

You can void your application and reapply again but you won't get your $ back for the previous submission. I did the same think but I didn't reapply. You can apply as single hunter for all type of hunts (shared or group) see page 2 of the LEH synopsis under "individual hunts"

With the exception of the weeks after deadline is closed and waiting for results to be published, the LEH office is very good with picking up calls and answering questions, just call back tomorrow.....but are you actually wanting to re-apply as a shared hunt? or just concerned you applied solo to a shared hunt? no issues applying as an individual there
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

Unfortunately I'm back to work tomorrow and am not allowed my cell phone so I won't be able to call tomorrow.
    I want to change my application, I was supposed to be in a group with my dad and son.

Thanks for the reply

Did the same thing last year. Phone and they will help fix your problem.

I had a simular screw up last year. It was so painful to try and fix. I ended up calling in and trying to explain what happened . painstakingly long and after several hours on the phone explaining , they took my info over the phone and said they would correct it. All i know is that we got skunked again for draws ? for all i know they hung up the phone and went for drinks, but i did receive a letter confirming our NO . good luck , seems like a shitty system is just getting worse in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by westcoast meds View Post
    I had a simular screw up last year. It was so painful to try and fix. I ended up calling in and trying to explain what happened . painstakingly long and after several hours on the phone explaining , they took my info over the phone and said they would correct it. All i know is that we got skunked again for draws ? for all i know they hung up the phone and went for drinks, but i did receive a letter confirming our NO . good luck , seems like a shitty system is just getting worse in my opinion.
    When it was a mail in system could you recall your cards and change them after you dropped them in the mail
    box? Get your shit together and if you screw up look in the mirror and blame the the guy you see there,instead of the system! Are you one of those guys that waited till the last minute to put leh in last year and then cried when the system crashed?
    Beer so much more than a breakfast drink.

I was able to void my application then reaply as a shared hunt. It was my screw up and am not worried about not getting my $6 back.