Thread: New pack!!!

New pack!!!

After some consideration, two years ago, I bought a Seek Outside Divide MC with some bits and pieces. I was a bit apprehensive, but, I LOVE this pack and it fits me perfectly.

So, since I do not use the same pack(s) for hunting as I do for other uses, I discussed my needs with the fine folks at SO. Then, a bout with a burst appendix and hospital-acquired pneumonia laid me low and 2016 was a bust.

Feeling quite frisky for an elderly, battered geezer, I found that SO has just reworked their panel Exposure model and it seemed like THE choice for me. A call to Becca and Luke and it was in the line and soon enroute.

It came about three hours ago and it is PERFECT for a general use mountain pack, weighs about 3 lbs and is built like a tank, It feels SO good and I am eager to load it and try it out this week!

I will say that I have humped a LOT of packs, many highend models and with major loads and I have never seen a better pack, overall, than these SO rigs. They have a larger "sheep" pack due out about June and I am going to take a hard look at that one.

Try one and see what is now possible in a pack half the weight of most highend models of the past 15 years........

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New pack!!!

Fit as good as a TN #3 ?
    Old school here ...
    Got photo's .... ?