Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do

What would you do

I got granola hit last hunt on a white tail doe!!! The doe had no fawns !! I was in a area where you can shoot everything was good to go I was walking the clearing all of a sudden a car shows up behind on the road. The lady starts yelling you can’t kill deer here but yes I can I know where I can and can’t I’m not a dick !!!! The doe didn’t take off until!!! She honked her horn!!!!!! I had time to shoot it but when she was yelling I didn’t . Should I have just shot the deer ???

2. Site Sponsor

Re: What would you do

If u know u r legal i woulda shot the deer then taken her license plate number if possible and had her charged for interfearing with a lawfull hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Bob View Post
    If u know u r legal i woulda shot the deer then taken her license plate number if possible and had her charged for interfearing with a lawfull hunt
    Bullseye for...uh, Bullseye.
    Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets...

If you have a plate number you should report it, even though you didn’t shot a deer. Your hunt was interfered with. Hopefully a CO will go and have a chat with her.

Really ? That’s a thing ?

I’ve been hunting a long time first time this has happened !!! I didn’t know people cant do that. And I didn’t know we can report it !

Why get into it with someone? That close to a road, would you want to drop a deer there? I doubt it helps the image of the hunter. It isn't always about being legal, sometimes respect comes into it. Some people are offended by killing. Just move off a little further into the bush and find another deer.

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    Why get into it with someone? That close to a road, would you want to drop a deer there? I doubt it helps the image of the hunter. It isn't always about being legal, sometimes respect comes into it. Some people are offended by killing. Just move off a little further into the bush and find another deer.
    B.S. If you pass on a legal deer you might not get another chance. I would have zipped it. Screw her. She probably buys her meat at a store where no animals are hurt. Take her name and L # and report her. QUIT sucking up to the greenies. Sick of those basterds.
    Scars Are like Tattoos but With Better Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Dour View Post
    Really ? That’s a thing ?
    No its not a thing. Imagine how silly the report would sound.
    "but officer the lady was yelling at me !"
    Just go over and try to have a civil conversation, and if thats not going to happen , walk away
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Yeah she totally interfered with a legal hunt! That being said it's your call if you care about offending her or not. Next time grab the licence plate # and report her to the CO service that's total crap if someone did that to me I may follow them right out of there and give them a peice of my mind about how they are in the wrong.