Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Protect our hunting rights

Protect our hunting rights

This post is meant for anyone who enjoys the outdoors , hunting, fishing or recreating. As many of you already know , there is a legal battle with the Federal Government right now regarding land use issues over a large portion of our province . Certain First Nations groups are trying to take away our legal right as Canadian residents to access our own land for any reason , including hunting , fishing or merely to recreate in this beautiful province . Unfortunately, our elected Government is doing nothing but supporting these efforts and taking away from us what is rightfully ours . We have the right to access any crown land in the province as do these First Nations Organizations, however we can’t stop people from accessing them. These certain First Nations groups think that they can stop us from going to OUR TRADITIONAL TERRITORY by threatening people and seeking the support of the Government . Local police and Conservation Officer services are not supporting the actions of these First Nations groups because they are ILLEGAL !!! It is against the law to impede access to crown land and deter public access by means of protest or road block. It is legal to protest in British Columbia but it is also legal for people to access crown land . We ALL need to band together and FIGHT for our rights here , if we don’t we could lose access to our favourite spots forever. The NDP is going to back the First Nations and give them the rights to control these so called TRADITIONAL TERRITORIES they claim are theirs . This huge parcel of land in Northern British Columbia is OUR LAND , all of ours ... I for one will not let anyone tell me that I can’t hunt and area that I’ve hunted for 30 years just because a small group of people want it to themselves. That’s what this is about , it has nothing to do with Conservation or protecting the land , it’s about GREED . They want this land for themselves so that they can go abuse the resources without any interference from us or the British Columbian Government . If we lose this battle people , we will NEVER get this land back . Let’s all stand together united and fight for what’s OURS, we need to all do our part .

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Protect our hunting rights

Well all I can say to traditional territory rights is .... you know where dinner is hanging . Try and stop me .

pretty entitled whitey

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar;[URL="tel:2256461"
    2256461[/URL]]pretty entitled whitey
    Pissed off more like . I’ll trade you my entitled card for your victim card straight across .

No victim games here bud, I work for my money.

Sincerely, normal white guy

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    No victim games here bud, I work for my money.
    Wrong. You work for 1/2 your money. The government steals the other half.
    BCWF
    CCFR
    CSSA

Public hanging need to be brought back, starting with the biggest criminals in this country, the politicians.

I’m happy it goes to a good honest cause

Fight all you want, it will ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court of Canada. Precedent has already been set and they will WIN legal titles to their traditional territories....and there is nothing we can do about it but suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    Fight all you want, it will ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court of Canada. Precedent has already been set and they will WIN legal titles to their traditional territories....and there is nothing we can do about it but suck it up.
    ^^^^^^^^^^