Thread: Kuiu vias vs verde 2.0

Kuiu vias vs verde 2.0

Looking at doing an order soon and can't decide between the two, I like the actual vias pattern better and think it does a better job breaking up the human shape, but verde 2.0 has more green for early season and spring hunting, whats your thoughts and experience with either of two

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Kuiu vias vs verde 2.0

If you have your heart set on kuiu, then I would get whatever is pattern cheaper. I don't think one pattern is better than the other. Do your part in reducing your solouett and being careful about how and when you move and any pattern on the market will work.

No, I'm not camo hater but I think most of it is marketing hype
    Last edited by Ron.C; 04-17-2017 at 02:21 PM.

I don't think the animals will see a difference. Pick the one that looks good to you. I like the vias although that new 2.0 looks pretty sharp!

I have my pack in Verde 2.0. I really like it. I couldn't tell you what works better but I just like the look haha

Vias looks great in the mountains, I really like the 2.0 though. Its like the original and vias made a baby.

I don't think it really matters. My camo is all mixed up. If you buy into the marketing then its vias for mountains and verde for subalpine.

Im only getting verde 2.0 from now on as i think its better for spring and early fall