Thread: Kuiu fsj this weekend

Kuiu fsj this weekend

Was wondering if anyone checked it out yet in fsj, heading up tommorow
    KEEP SHOOTING OR SHOOT A BIG GUN!!!!
    IF YOU DON'T HUNT YOU AINT RIGHT IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    A SCREAMING ELK THERE'S NOTHIN BETTER!!!!!!
    KNOW WHEN TO KEEP THE WIFE OUT OF MY HUNTING SPOTS !!!!!!!!!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Kuiu fsj this weekend

I hear they have one size of everything that you can try on then order what you want. Don't know if there are any special deals to be had.

Show specials are 15% off and free tshirt for orders over $200.00. Dallas has one of everything in every size on hand.

Only pieces I don't have that I want are the peloton and Kenai stuff and the Yukon gloves
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

Peleton 200 hoodie and 240 beenie are my go to piece ang the yukon gloves are great when its wet and cold out. Hands stay dry no matter what. I might sell my guide jacket and get the peleton 240 hoodie instead. Switching to verde 2.0 now as my go to pattern.

Was in there yesterday and it was a gong show!! Poor Dallas was basically by himself and when I was there, there was 25-30 people. He had some serious customers and was trying to bounce between them and the tire kickers......plus answer questions about tents/packs and boots. I don't think he expected the numbers!!

There was at least 3 different people who were totally outfitting themselves from base to outer, top to bottom, easily dropping a couple grand on gear.

I might go back tomorrow, but don't really need anything....I was one of the tire kickers LOL!!! Too bad everything was still in US prices.

He did say that they were having problems with getting the Canadian web site up and were hoping June........

Nice to see KUIU come to a small town!!

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!