Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: phone charger for hike in hunt??

phone charger for hike in hunt??

What do you use? I was wondering what others use to give their portable device a charge if you are up the mountain and away from power for a few days? I am thinking mostly for the camera function of my phone. I understand there are portable chargers but ive never used one.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: phone charger for hike in hunt??

I've been thinking about the same thing. I have a phone, in reach and camera that all have built in batteries. I was thinking of using one of the lithium ion batterie packs that can give a charge. I would be interested to learn if there are better options out there
    BCWF
    VIPDC

some good solar chargers on the market these days
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Nekteck 20W Solar Charger with 2-Port USB Charger Build with High efficiency Solar Panel Cell for All USB Device

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017GQ7OEA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

I use a RavPower 26,800 mah charger. Charges my Iphone for 10 days. Found it on Amazon Cda

Costco Duracell battery 3 in a pack for 20 bucks. One little one charges phone completely just charge up at home then plug phone in when needed

The portable battery packs you can get now are great since you don't need a sunny day to make them run. They will power up almost any device many times over again plus give you the added bonus of boosting your vehicle or quad if the need arises.

https://shop.antigravitybatteries.co...ine/adventure/

Just picked up an anti-gravity ultralight x. Flashlight, mini stereo and powerbank all in one

I have the antigravity battery and it works well. I have a GPS unit and don't use my phone for GPS. If I turn my phone off and only turn it on to check emails and make a call when I have cell range it will last many days that way.

I have an Anker 20000 battery, 3 usb ports and charges 9V also. Quick fix and made a power cable for my Garmin to charge usb, kept my iPhone 6, Garmin Ryhno, and Inreach charged for 12 days.